+49 (0) 89/2180-9548
- Since March 2016: Research and Teaching Assistant, Institute for Leadership and Organization, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich
- Since April 2016: PhD student (Dr. oec. publ.) and Master of Business Research, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Management & Technology, Technical University Munich (2016)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Strategic Management, Haute École Commerciale (HEC) Paris (2014)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Economics, Philipps-Universität Marburg (2012)
- Collaboration in agile teams
- Leading (agile teams) in agile organizational settings
- People factors for successful agile transformations
Grass, A., Backmann, J., & Hoegl, M. (2020). From Empowerment Dynamics to Team Adaptability: Exploring and Conceptualizing the Continuous Agile Team Innovation Process. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 37 (4), 324-351.
Further information on this reserach area can be found here.